Word Brochure Template: Professional and Easy!
To have a successful business one needs to communicate with their clients. Having an easy to read, interesting brochure is a great way to educate clients on the variety of services your company has to offer. It’s a tool that not only get people interested in your business but also it allows them to reference it repeatedly. This way your business is on the mind of your client often. You don’t have to pay a lot of money to get a professional brochure. All you need to do is download a Word Brochure Template form our website and get started! It’s easy to use, organize and create.
It’s not only the information you put in your word brochure template that gets the client interested in your business. The layout, design and pictures say a lot about your business. It’s the first image a person gets of your business and it needs to make a statement.
How To Use Word Brochure Template
- Start off from downloading the free Word Brochure Template when you visit out page.
- Open the template in Word 2007 or newer.
- Add information and pictures to the tri-fold, six-panel design. It’s just like typing in a regular Word document. Click the cursor in the panel you want to type and you’re ready to go.
- Print off your professional brochure and fold!
Tips When Making a Brochure From The Word Brochure Template:
- The front page of your brochure is the first sight a potential client sees of your company. It should have an inviting image and your company name should be bold.
- To add to this, put a catchy slogan under the company name, something they will remember you by.
- Have the company number also on the front page.
- Use bullet points on one or more of the panels of the brochure because it is easy to read.
- Have a lot of pictures throughout the brochure because people enjoy seeing images.
- Don’t waste any space! Use every panel. The back panel may seem useless but are a perfect place to put a logo and contact information.
Download: Word Brochure Template
Check this out while you wait!