A weekly timeline template is one of the fastest and easiest ways to keep track of multiple projects. It’s hard to figure out when a project is due to completed or how far along it is. A weekly timeline can be expanded into a length of months for those long term projects. You can be able to set dates for milestones such as phase completions, start and end dates for projects, and more. The weekly timeline template is not only great for project managers, but for the individual who has a solo project of their own.
How To Use The Weekly Timeline Template:
- The template is available for download on our website. Of course, the template download will automatically be saved. However, it is best to save backup copies.
- In order to access the template, you will use Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Once you access the template, you can begin by customizing the template to your liking. Enter the appropriate information in the assigned fields such as months, dates, etc. Other information should also include projects or phases of a certain project.
- Remember to use the “Save As” feature each time your weekly timeline is completed.
Tips For Using The Weekly Timeline Template
- While the weekly timeline template is best used digitally, you can print off hard copies and keep track of the project timing. This will come in handy in the event of a technical failure or power outage. When you are able to, you can use the data from the hard copies to update the file.
- Save the template for future use. You can make multiple copies for different times of the year. Like every project, it’s always best to plan ahead and estimate the time of when a project is completed.
- Email your saved timeline file to people who are involved in your project. This will allow them to utilize the timeline and complete the project on time.
- Like a graph, you can use either a line or bar feature as a way to keep track of the progress of your project.
Download: Weekly Timeline Template
Check this out while you wait!