You can take an active role in your health and well-being and it can be easier than you think. The first step to creating a better well-being is through diet. Restricting your diet to healthy, organic foods can have quite the positive effect on your wellness. There are simple tools one can use to track their meals throughout the week. You can organize your meals easily and efficiently for the entire week with our valuable free Weekly Meal Planner.
Using the Weekly Meal Planner Template
All you have to do is download the template from the link below and open it inside your copy of Microsoft Word. Inside the open document, you’ll notice the simple yet charming calendar laying out the meal planner. You’ll see multiple sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. To get the most out of the meal planner template, fill it out as completely as you can.
- In the row for Sunday, fill in what you plan to eat for that day. Then go day by day through the week and fill in available meals and snacks.
- If you’ve eaten healthy the entire week, make sure to include a tasty treat for the last day of the week.
Tips for the Weekly Meal Planner
The free weekly meal planner template can be a very beneficial tool in planning your meals and snacks. Read our list of tips below for using the weekly meal planner template.
- If you don’t know what you’ll be eating for at a meal, enter something healthy so you won’t end up getting fast food or junk.
- Customize the template any way you wish. Add the date or even add your name to the title to personalize it.
- Change the background colors and text colors of the spreadsheet sections.
- Since you’re filling in the planner template in advance, you should prepare and cook your meals in advance as well. Make multiple meals at once and spread them out for a day or two.
- You can print out the planner and fill it out by hand or just fill it out in Excel.
Download: Weekly Meal Planner
Check this out while you wait!