Send out wedding invitations in style with customizable wedding address labels featuring a bride and groom motif. Whether they’re used for wedding invitations, wedding thank you cards, or bridal or engagement parties, placing personalized address labels on the envelopes gives guests an opportunity to know that a special occasion is being announced. Using unique address labels also helps guests know where to send gifts or correspondence for the soon to be newlyweds. By downloading the wedding address labels template for free from this page, any wedding or wedding shower is off to the perfect start!
Benefits of Using the Wedding Address Labels Template
- Since they are free, they allow the bride and groom to stick to a budget while still enjoying an elegant wedding touch.
- They are fully customizable so that the bride and groom can place their new family name and address on each one. This not only adds a unique feel to the invitation but is also a great way to give family and friends the couple’s new address.
- They provide three lines of space for the couple’s name, street number and name, and the city, state and zip code.
- They are available for download for free from this page making them fast and convenient no matter how tight the schedule.
- They are fun and easy to use.
- They feature a bride and groom motif to go along with the Polka Dot Wedding Design Set. This allows for a broader matching theme for many wedding occasions.
- The template includes thirty, 2-5/8” x 1” labels on each page making them both paper-saving and economical.
- They are designed for use with Avery products 5160, 8160, 8920 and 8860.
- They add a personal touch to any wedding or wedding related invitation.
How to Use the Wedding Address Labels Template
- Download the address labels template for free from this page then save to the computer.
- Begin personalizing the template by adding the name, address, city, state and zip code of the bride and groom.
- Print labels onto one of the Avery products listed above.
- Peel labels and place on top left corner of the invitation envelopes.
- When addressing the envelopes, consider using an ink color that matches those in the label to create a designer feel.
Personalized wedding address labels add the perfect touch to any wedding invitation, thank you card or shower invite and announce the special celebration with elegance and style!
Download: Wedding Address Labels
Check this out while you wait!