Business cards are an important networking tool for professionals. They are often the first impression you give potential clients and employers, so they must look great and provide all the necessary contact information for your company. Vertical business cards are a great way to stand out in the crowd while still adhering to standard business card conventions.
This template is easily customizable and will quickly give your business cards a unique and professional look. The vertical business cards template provides an efficient way to advertise your company.
How to Use the Vertical Business Cards Word Template
- To begin, download the free template from this page by clicking the green Download button to the right of the screen. Select the Company Name text field and replace it with the name of your company. If your company name is too long for the allotted space, adjust the font size to something smaller until you achieve a proper fit.
- Next, replace the existing body text with your name, title and contact information. If you are not using a physical address, use the address field to list some of your credentials, such as degrees or certifications. If you don’t have a fax number, consider using this area to include a second phone number.
- Lastly, select the green portions on the business cards and change the color to something that accurately reflects your company.
Tips for Using the Vertical Business Cards Word Template
- If you don’t have a business name and instead are a self-employed professional, replace the Company Name text field with a statement that draws attention to your skills. For example, you could write “Graphic and Web Designer” to immediately define yourself in a noticeable way.
- Instead of using a company name at the top of the template, consider using your company logo or an illustration that reflects your business or message. Do this by removing the text field completely and inserting a graphic in its place.
- Print your business cards as you need them. This will save you money and allow you to make changes to your contact information and card design when necessary.
Business cards are necessary for networking and making a good first impression. Use the vertical business cards template to make a professional and unique statement that clients won’t forget.
Download: Vertical Business Cards
Check this out while you wait!