A business needs customers to succeed. Informing customers of the product or service of the business is essential to obtaining new customers. A tri fold brochure gives the customer this vital information about the product or service the company provides. Smart companies produce several detailed tri fold brochures highlighting each product or service that they provide. The free Tri Fold Brochure Template is downloadable here and ensures that professional look.
A professional looking brochure can go a long way in obtaining new customers and improving sales for a business. This helps increase the profitability of the business. The Tri Fold Brochure Template is easy to use and is customizable in Microsoft Excel.
How to Use Tri Fold Brochure Template
- First, place the product name and logo on the first page of the Tri Fold Brochure Template, choosing a color scheme that matches the product. If providing a service then put the name of the service being provided instead. Consider adding a slogan or statement about the service or product being provided.
- Second, fill in all the contact information about the business including telephone and fax numbers, email, website, and social media presence like Facebook.
- Third, fill in all the necessary information about the product or service. Highlight the vital information using easy to read bullet points. Insert high quality pictures of the product or service. Last, include short positive customer reviews of the product or service.
Tips for Using the Tri Fold Brochure Template
- First, because this is a representation and first impression a new customer has of your work, use high quality and glossy paper for the brochure. This type of paper will make the brochure look professional and that no expense was spared in its production. Customers might walk away with the wrong impression of your product or service if the quality of the Tri Fold Brochure is created using substandard paper.
- Second, use sales date of current customers to see who is buying the product or service and where. This valuable information can save time and money when mailing out brochures by placing them into the hands of new customers who want to purchase your product or service.
- Third, always carry some brochures with you in a suit pocket, purse or car. You may never know when you may encounter a new customer and having a brochure on hand to give to the potential client.
All businesses have to inform customers of the products and services through paper. Use the Tri Fold Brochure Template to create fast and professional brochures.
Download: Tri Fold Brochure Template
Check this out while you wait!