Staff meetings are a vital component of a successful business. Whether the meetings are held on a regular basis or are held spontaneously, agendas are the glue that helps the staff meetings run more smoothly and serves as a record of the event. The staff meeting agenda template is an e-mail template created in Microsoft Outlook. It is a well, put together template that makes creating and sending agendas to staff members a piece of cake and is a time saver. Not to mention, you can avoid spending time at the printer.
Download the staff meeting agenda template to help maintain organization and keep the staff informed. Each recipient of the staff meeting agenda template will have a clear understanding of what was covered during the meeting. They will have a record of the presenters of each topic, as well. In addition, the staff member will be notified of any items to bring, thus making sure everyone knows what is needed to be fully prepared.
For reference or correspondence, everyone will be informed of the meeting’s facilitator, organizer, and the minute recorder. You’ll know just the right person to contact for more information.
How to Use the Staff Meeting Agenda Template in Outlook
The template is available for free on this page. Feel free to make adjustments as you see fit, as the template is customizable. The template is easy to use and can be downloaded from right here on the site.
- Enter the names of the individuals of whom you plan to send the templates.
- Enter the subject (Staff Meeting Agenda) in the subject line.
- Fill out the information in the Team Meeting section of the template.
- Enter the topics, along with the presenter, in the agenda items section.
- (Optionally, send this portion of the template out first to notify team members of the meeting. Then after the meeting is held, include the Agenda Items portion.)
Tips for Using the Staff Meeting Agenda Template
- Save the group of names who receive the staff meeting agenda templates in an email on a regular basis. Prevent typing long lists of names.
- You may want to put special alerts in the “please read” section. For example, one may want to specify the meeting’s level of importance or draw attention to where the meeting was held.
- Optionally, you can add your company name and logo toward the top of the template.
Download: Staff Meeting Agenda Template
Check this out while you wait!