Advertise your silent auction for your school or organization with a beautiful template that scales in size to 19.5″ x 15.2″ when fully assembled. The silent auction template for Microsoft Publisher is simple to fill-in and print. It features a grape motif on the front underneath an area where there is room for your organization name and the words ‘Silent Auction’.
The silent auction template can also be customized easily if you desire. It is available to download for free from this page by clicking the link below.
The Silent Auction Template for Microsoft Publisher will print on six pages of letter size paper before it is assembled.
How to Use the Silent Auction Template for Microsoft Publisher
- Fill in your organization name and the date that you want the auction to occur. Also fill in the contact phone number details. You can substitute an e-mail address for the phone number if you wish.
- Print the template on an inkjet or laser printer and make sure that all 6 pages print.
- Assemble the poster by putting all 6 pages together in order and then either stapling, gluing, or taping them together in a way that won’t be too noticeable.
Tips for Using the Silent Auction Template for Microsoft Publisher
- You can change the event to a regular Auction or a Charity Auction or whatever you like by replacing the text that reads “Silent Auction.”
- If you want to change the background colors, you can select a color to change either or both backgrounds to before you print. It is a good idea to do this before you print because the sign will use a lot of ink when you do print it.
- If you want to change the grapes to some other motif, you can. You will need to choose a different image and ensure that it is the same size as that of the grapes before you replace the grapes motif.
- If you want to explain what a silent auction is, you can do so by adding text in the middle or below the information in a custom fashion in the silent auction template.
Download: Silent Auction Template
Check this out while you wait!