A sales lead tracker is a great way to keep track of sales on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis depending on what your company needs. Our template is customizable and free to download. It is easy-to-use and can be fit to what your company needs.
How to Use the Sales Lead Tracker
- Starting from the left to the right, you will need to enter in the leads name of who your are making the sale to.
- Lead contact is where you can enter in the contact’s phone number, address or even email address.
- Lead source
- Lead region
- Lead type
- Potential opportunity is going to be the amount that you will potentially make.
- Chance of sale is the percentage of the sale you may make from that contact.
- Forecast close is when you expect the sale to close and money to be received in full.
- Weighted forecast
Tips to Use the Sales Lead Tracker
- At the top left of the sheet, you can enter in your company name and the date that the report is being made on.
- The grey celled areas on the sales lead tracker chart will automatically do the math for you. It will add all the figures that you put in place in those sales.
- If there are columns you won’t use, or need to add in, you will be able to edit them.
- The chart will be able to give you an idea of what contacts need to be worked with and which ones you need to focus on.
- The chart can also be a great way to know which employees made which sales for you. This will depend on how you are making the chart and wanting to use it.
Be sure to download your free sales lead tracker template today. That way you can keep track of the sales made and help your business stay organized. The customizable chart is perfect for any type of company, big or small.
Download: Sales Lead Tracker
Check this out while you wait!