Newsletters are a great way to increase the visibility of your company and share helpful tips with current and future clients, but creating a newsletter can be time consuming and complicated. Stand out with a professional and attractive newsletter without all the work with the free, customizable Real Estate Newsletter Microsoft Publisher Template available on this page. Easily include articles, photographs and helpful tips to share your expertise while promoting your business to potential clients.
How to Use the Real Estate Newsletter Microsoft Publisher Template
- First, download the free, easy-to-use Real Estate Newsletter Template for Microsoft Publisher from this page.
- Second, create content for your newsletter including articles, helpful tips, listings of services you provide, and contact information for your business.
- Third, fit your content to the newsletter template. Place graphics and pictures near associated text to improve clarity and add visual appeal. Consider changing color schemes and adding your company logo for a truly personalized look.
Tips for Using the Real Estate Newsletter Microsoft Publisher Template
- Use articles and tips to promote your business. For example, write an article explaining the importance of properly staging a home for sale or holding an open house, then tell readers about services you offer in those areas and tell why potential clients should choose your business to provide those services.
- Add a personal touch by including quotes and pictures from previous clients, but be careful when including pictures of private property or individuals. Often times these kind of images require special permission from the property owner or individuals pictured.
- Use a professional printing service to print and fold the final newsletter on glossy brochure paper to add an extra professional flourish. Not only can these services provide a more attractive end product, they can generate and fold large quantities of printouts quickly and efficiently, allowing you to focus on your business rather than spending hours printing and folding newsletters.
A polished, professional looking newsletter makes your business look good and helps attract new clients. Make it quick and easy to generate newsletters for your business with this free Real Estate Newsletter Template for Microsoft Publisher.
Download: Real Estate Newsletter
Check this out while you wait!