With the holidays hurriedly heading our way, who wouldn’t like to save a little extra money to spend on gifts for those nearest-and-dearest? Here on this page, we have provided a template for the perfect Printable Christmas Gift Tags. And best of all, it’s yours completely FREE! Just click on the download link below, once you’ve read our friendly, easy-to-follow instructions.
The Printable Christmas Gift Tags template is fully customizable, and designed to work with Microsoft Word (2003 or later) or any Adobe printing software products. And, if you don’t have either, there’s no need to worry – you can use Avery Design & Print Online, which is also absolutely free online, for personal use.
Designed to print precisely on Avery 6460, 8160, and 8250 paper, the Printable Christmas Gift Tags template features fifteen festive designs, including: mistletoe motifs, angels, smiling snowmen, Santa Claus and so much more! Add that personal touch to all of your presents, and show them how much you care.
So, why not add truly individual tags to your gifts? And at the same time, give yourself some relief from spending. Our Christmas gift to you, this year.
How to Use the Printable Christmas Gift Tags Template
- Download the template (just be sure to save the file in a familiar folder on your PC)
- Open Microsoft Word, or your Adobe software, and select FILE then OPEN
- Locate the Avery file that you have just downloaded
- Click on the file to incorporate the Printable Christmas Gift Tags template into your preferred printing program
- Customize the gift tags if you want to personalize each present
- If you have a particular favorite, cut and paste the design to print a page full!
- Print off as many copies as you need, to tag all those great gifts that you’re giving away this year
(Tip for Microsoft Word users – If you can’t see the template, select VIEW and place a check mark next to GRIDLINES to view the Printable Christmas Gift Tags layout correctly on your screen)
Download: Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Check this out while you wait!