The Microsoft equipment inventory template is a great tool to have in order to keep track of the equipment located at your business. This tool provides every aspect of information that you will need in order to keep track of important information. This will help ensure that management is on the same track of knowing which equipment is located at which business.
How to Use the Microsoft Equipment Inventory Template
The first section covers Physical Condition of the equipment listed. The following sections are included:
- Asset or Serial Number
- Item Description (make and model)
- Years of Service Left
The second section covers the Financial Status of the equipment listed. The following sections are included:
- Initial Value
- Down Payment
- Date Purchased or Leased
- Loan Term in Years
- Loan Rate
- Monthly Payment
- Monthly Operating Costs
- Total Monthly Costs
- Expected Value at the End of the Term
- Annual Straight Line Depreciation
- Monthly Straight Line Depreciation
- Current Value
Tips for Using the Microsoft Equipment Inventory Template
- This program is available in Excel view. This ensures that the information can be entered into the database easily.
- The sections of the template can be removed or added to in order to ensure all equipment information is listed properly. The company will be able to customize any part of the template to guarantee it has what the company needs.
- The template is broken up into two sections to help organize the equipment’s information. Those sections include Physical Condition and Financial Status. This helps show which pieces of equipment are paid for or which ones that still have payments due.
The Microsoft equipment inventory template is easy-to-use and can be customized to fit the business needs. The template can be downloaded for free right off of this page. Be sure to download your free equipment inventory template today in order to keep track of your company’s equipment.
Download: Microsoft Equipment Inventory Template
Check this out while you wait!