Our five day schedule template is easy-to-use. It is completely customizable to fit the needs of the individual using it. The times and dates can be edited at anytime. The template is free to download and can be downloaded right off this page.
How to Use the Five Day Schedule Template
- The times will be listed on the left side from AM to PM.
- On the top, there is going to be a list of five dates that can be entered in. This is great to use for your work schedule.
- The time slots can be edited to fit the time allotted for the activity or event that is taking place.
- Under the date and beside the time needed, you will be able to enter in the event that is taking place. This could be for meetings, appointments, breaks, lunches, or anything else necessary.
- At the top of the template, you can enter in the name you want the template to be titled. For instance, you may want to title it under work, home, the type of event that is going on for the week, or anything else that will help you throughout the week.
Tips on Using the Five Day Schedule Template
- You will be able to plan ahead with the five day schedule template. That way you can easily see in advance what types of events you need to partake in.
- You can edit the chart at anytime needed to ensure that cancellations and additions are put in the proper places.
- This is great to use for activities that are taking place at work or at home. For instance, at home children will be able to see what events they have going on throughout the week. For work, individuals will be able to set-up times for phone calls, meetings, breaks, lunches, or anything else work related.
Be sure to take advantage of this free template. All you need to do is hit the download button to have access to the five day schedule. You can immediately start using it and customizing it the way you need it to be.
Download: Five Day Schedule
Check this out while you wait!