No matter if you are a new business or have been in business for a while, you understand that you must be easily accessible. Have you ever been involved in a conversation and struck an interest with a potential client about the financial services you perform? How embarrassing was it they handed you their business card to contact them, and you wrote your contact information down on a piece of paper? These situations arise all too much. Be prepared for your next potential client with a professional financial services business card.
You’ll notice business cards are quite expensive. This page offers you a free business card template for financial services or any other industry. It’s easy to use and customize in Microsoft Word. Once you have downloaded the financial services business cards template, feel free to tailor it to your business use.
How to Use the Financial Services Business Cards Template
- Start with updating your personal name or business name on the card in place of “Financial Consultation”.
- Next, if you have an office address you care to share, place that on the business card.
- Update the phone number and fax number if applicable.
- You may add your website as well.
- If you have a logo, delete the design towards the right of the card. Select, “Insert” and then “Picture” from the Word menu. Your business card is complete.
Tips for Using the Financial Services Business Cards
If you do not have a website for your business, add your professional networking link in place of the website address. Also, include your email address directly underneath or in the website address placeholder. Add a QR Code to the back of your financial services business cards. This will help you send business card holders to specific landing pages of your website. It also will help you track visitors and your marketing campaign.
You can add anything to the back of your cards. Since you are printing them on your own, keep the cards fresh. A few other ideas include:
- Tip calculator
- Seasonal greeting messages
- Important dates
- Tax tips
The Financial Services Business Cards found here are an affordable way to get your business name out to others.
Download: Financial Services Business Cards
Check this out while you wait!