Emergencies come up when you least expect them, and when working with children, it’s especially important to have their emergency contact information handy. Our Emergency Contact Form Template was designed to have each child’s emergency contact information in order and all in one place in case you need it.
Emergency Contact Form Template How-To
This Emergency Contact Form Template is free, customizable, easy to use and available for download right here. This template will ensure that you have all and any emergency contact information for each child in the event of an emergency, including medical and contact information for the child’s parents or guardians. Below are some steps to help you make the most of this template.
- Our Emergency Contact Form Template is free and available to download it right here.
- The template is customizable. After downloading it, you will want to start off by customizing its colors as well as the organization’s name and season to match your organization’s.
- The template is designed to fill out the most important emergency contact information for each child, including medical conditions, allergies, current medications, family doctor information as well as the contact information for the child’s parent or guardian.
Emergency Contact Form Template Tips
- You’ll want to print out one form for each child and make sure that they take them home, get them filled out by their parents or guardians and are brought back to you promptly.
- All the information on this template is information that is vital in the case of an emergency. When the child brings it back, you’ll want to make sure that all the fields on the form have been filled out.
- You’ll want to make sure that more than one emergency contact was added to the form. This Emergency Contact Form Template allows you to add up to three emergency contacts. The child’s parents or guardians should be in the first block, plus two others in the event that the parents can’t be reached.
- The template comes with an additional “Notes” section. This is where any additional notes regarding the child’s health conditions or explanations that may be necessary to know in the case of an emergency should be explained in detail.
Download: Emergency Contact Form Template
Check this out while you wait!