Business is about making money, not spending it. You need a business invoice template to brand your company and to bill your customers. But, you don’t need to spend a lot of money to get invoices or waste your valuable time figuring out complex forms. More importantly, you need to provide a fast, reliable and efficient means to bill your products and services that provides all the information you and your customers need. Our business invoice template can create a form that is simple yet professional and customizable. Best of all, it is free.
How to Use the Business Invoice Template
- The free blank business invoice template is ready to streamline your invoicing process.
- Just download and customize with your company name, address and contact information.
- Use space provided to clearly define line items, hourly rates and more.
- Professional format and design is ready to use and available on this page.
- Make an impression on your customers. Add logos or company colors.
- Insert a personalized comment like “Thank you for your business. Looking forward to your next order. “
- Include your invoice policy on the form to avoid late payments such as “Ten percent late fees will be added to balance if not paid in 30 days.”
- Edit to state what types of payments you accept: cash, credit, check or Paypal.
Tips on Using the Business Invoice Template
- Use the template to create packing lists and pre-orders supporting forecasted needs, pre-orders and replenishment models.
- Invoices also can be used to support customer and vendor contact information files and indicate how well your business model in products and services is doing.
- Invoicing supports real time numbers that support trends.
- The employment of invoices supports both accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers.
- Invoices define the asset and expenses of services and goods. Use the business invoice template to support your endeavors and products rendered.
- Be sure to number each business invoice so you can easily match goods, services, and clients.
- Using invoice templates provides a liable means of simplifying a critical function of business.
- Ultimately invoicing creates a legal contract between parties that supports a genuine agreement.
Download: Business Invoice Template
Check this out while you wait!