As a business owner, you may find that you will need to send out a billing statement to your customer. We have a great billing statement template that is easy-to-use. The template is customizable to fit your company needs and how you want the statement to read to the customer you are sending it to. The billing statement template can be downloaded right off this page for free.
How to Use the Billing Statement Template
- In the top left hand corner, you will be able to put your company logo and name.
- In the top right hand corner, you will be able to place the date, statement number, client number, and any other needed information.
- Under your company name, you will be able to place the customer or business name you are billing, their mailing address information, and phone number.
- The billing chart is going to list the date, description of billed items, balance owed, amount due.
- At the bottom of the chart will list if the customer or business is current on their billing, or the amount of days past due the customer is.
- On the bottom of the page, you can state where the customer needs to send in their payments and any other sayings that you want to add.
Tips on Using the Billing Statement Template
- You can add or take out any columns that you do not need for your billing statement.
- When you use a consistent billing statement, you will find that you will be able to stay better organized.
- The statements will be able to help your business collect on the accounts that are further past due than others. This way you can ensure that all collection efforts are being enforced.
Be sure to download our free template today. It only takes a matter of seconds, and you can make it the way you need it to be for your business. Once you have the template downloaded, you will have immediate access to customize the template and start using it.
Download: Billing Statement
Check this out while you wait!