Sports marketing, strategy, and sales are continually becoming a larger part of our economy as more people turn to fitness and conditioning on a continuous basis. The basketball presentation template not only provides a sample background for you to enter your latest strategy and message upon, it also has a graph, table, and other layout options that will provide you with a basketball theme for any type of information that you would like to present. Because it is designed to allow people with different needs some flexibility in design, it can be easily customized. Best of all, it is available to download for free from this page.
How to Use the Basketball Presentation Template PowerPoint Presentation
- Open the basketball presentation template and if you are creating a message or a series of bullet points then just start typing your information on the sample page that contains a basketball picture in the background.
- After you finish one page, look through the options from among the samples that are displayed in the preview pane. You should be able to choose from creating a graph or table or a different type of slide.
- Continue to enter information into the Basketball Presentation Template using the layout type that you choose.
Tips for Using the Basketball Presentation Template PowerPoint Presentation
- You can customize the basketball presentation template by adding your company or university logo to the basketball in the slide. To make a change, open the basketball background in your favorite photo editor and paste a transparent picture of your logo on top of it, editing the total picture so that the logo appears seamlessly on the ball.
- You can change the font color for your message or add a different color background to it so that it can be seen in the manner that you would like it to be if the default font color and background are not as bright as you would like them to be.
- If you are doing a presentation for an awards ceremony, you can add specialized icons or graphics from PowerPoint or via the symbols font. You can also add graphics or photos of each player or action highlights by importing or inserting photos into your presentation. Once you have imported graphics or photos, don’t forget that you can also add a variety of border styles via PowerPoint.
Download: Basketball Presentation
Check this out while you wait!