You have a recipe in mind that you can’t wait to try. You head to the kitchen. The spices are in disarray. How did this happen?!
Usually, quite easily. Each time you begin a new recipe or grab a dash of seasoning to top off a dish, you wind up taking every jar out of the drawer to find the desired spice, hiding at the bottom. Then you shove the spices back in by the armful, and close the drawer, hiding the mess from sight. What you need is to take a moment to organize the spice drawer. What you don’t need is to waste time designing individual labels for each little jar. So, don’t. Leave that to the professionals. The versatile Avery 8293 Template for spice-jar top labels provides the clear, fitting design to help you whisk your cupboards into shape.
What You’ll Need to Use the Avery 8293 Template
- At least one messy spice drawer.
- One intuitive template.
- Download that last one, the Avery 8293 Template, right here!
Some of you avoid the messy spice drawer altogether. Instead of checking your own supplies for what you need to make this new dish, you head directly to the store to buy whatever the recipe calls for.
When you’re ready to save yourself an unnecessary grocery store adventure, mess around no more. The Avery 8293 Template has you—and your spices—covered, creating perfectly sized spice-jar top labels.
Start Here with the Avery 8293 Template
- Remove all spice jars from the drawer, one-by-one, taking inventory of your collection.
- Really. Write them all down.
- Tally them up, if necessary (you know who you are, you messy-drawer-altogether-avoiders!).
- Enter all items in your spice inventory into your new, freshly downloaded Avery 8293 Template.
- Print your Avery 8293 Template of now-customized spice-jar top labels.
- Match the appropriate spice-jars and lids with their new, identifying labels.
- Place your uniformly labeled spice jars into the spice drawer.
- Get ready to find and identify the required spices—with ease—the next time you hit your kitchen.
Download: Avery 8293 Template
Check this out while you wait!