An important part of a manager’s job is to enforce company rules and record any infractions of company policies by employees. The violation should be documented and put into the company’s private files. Most companies would then enter the infraction and its details into the employee’s permanent record. In addition, said employee should then be informed of the rules or policies that were broken and the repercussions of their actions. This process is a timeless yet simple way of enforcing company rules and documenting when they are broken. Let us help keep your business organized and prepared with the free Employee Warning Notice.
Using the Employee Warning Notice Template
You can download our free employee warning notice template at the link in this article. It’s so easy to download and edit, allowing you to edit and customize it in any way that you want. With the Employee Warning Notice form, you can easily apply your company’s branding, fonts, and colors. You can even change the form fields to include any information you see fit.
- First, download the employee warning notice to your computer. From there, open it and insert your company’s logo and company name. You can even save this template for use in the future.
- Change any policy options to meet the rules of your company. This is only a template and you can change it any way you see fit.
- Remove any sections in the template that your company doesn’t need. After any big change in the file, make sure you save your changes.
Employee Warning Notice Tips
- Fill out the form as soon as an infraction in your company is reported. The employee should be reprimanded promptly after the policy has been broken.
- Always have a witness to the infraction or the employee sign the lower part of the form. Sometimes an employee may not agree with the rules, so a witness can sign the notice in their place.
- Be sure to make a copy of the final filled out form and hand it to the employee. They’ll need a copy as well.
Our employee warning notice is a quick and easy way to handle the situation when employees do not follow company policy. You’ll find it very simple to make it a part of your company’s rules and policies.
Download: Employee Warning Notice
Check this out while you wait!