If you own a business, presenting yourself with a professional profile will go a long way in ensuring the acquisition of new customers. After all, everyone wants to do business with someone who presents a reliable and trustworthy persona. A great way to start building your professional profile is to have business cards made up that match the motif of your business and provide potential customers with an easy-to-read layout of your pertinent contact information.
While you could spend plenty of money hiring a printing company to do this for you, taking a do-it-yourself approach will save you time, money and allow more creative freedom over your design and layout. Your business is always about the bottom line; take an easy step to establish yourself within the community and save money doing it! Download the free Avery 8871 Template for business cards today!
How to Use the Avery 8871 Template for Business Cards
- Start by downloading the free and easy to use template available on this page.
- Open the Avery 8871 template in the appropriate text editing software.
- Take a moment to review all the pre-selected areas and identify what information will go where.
- Enter all pertinent data according to the information provided in the pre-selected areas.
- Once completed, print out on your stationary of choice.
Tips for Using the Avery 8871 Template for Business Cards
- When setting up your business cards be weary of what font and color schemes you use as some can come off as unprofessional. Do some research into appropriate fonts and color schemes and pick a set that is going to properly convey you and your business. It may sound trivial but this is a possible first impression so make it the best that you can.
- Take advantage of the fully customizable feature of the Avery 8871 Template. Move information around as you see fit or to better match your specific needs. Add information that you think you might need and take away sections that seem superfluous to your needs.
- When printing the cards choose an appropriate stationary. Many office supply stores sell pre-cut sheets of business card that fit the typical 8.5×11 printer trays.
Download: Avery 8871 Template
Check this out while you wait!