There are many factors that go into running a successful business, from marketing to quality control. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and efficiency in the office is a key component to success in a competitive market. Streamline your bulk mailing process by utilizing the Avery 8160 Template and make the first impression your clients receive from your mailings a positive one.
Why Use the Avery 8160 Template?
There are two compelling reasons to use address labels when doing bulk mailings:
- Hand-addressing envelopes from a business environment could easily be seen as lack-luster professionalism at best. Every piece of mail that leaves your office should look sleek and polished because it is a physical representation of your company to the outside world.
- Using software such as the Avery 8160 Template saves a significant amount of time and, as the saying goes, time is money.
The Avery 8160 Template is free and can be downloaded easily with the click of a button. More importantly, it is designed to be easily customized making bulk mailings a simple task.
Using the Avery 8160 Template
- Begin by filling in the data fields with the individual addresses of your clients.
- Load your printer wit the appropriate sized label sheets.
- Print and attach labels to envelopes.
Specifications of Avery 8160 Template
- This template prints up to 30 mailing labels per page.
- There are four lines of text provided for each address.
- Labels are 2-5/8″ x 1″.
- This templates works with Avery 5160, 5260, 5660, 5960, 5979, 8160, and 18660 and is compatible with Microsoft Office 2003 and later versions.
Downloading this template is as easy as clicking a button. It costs absolutely nothing giving you a 100% return on investment and then some. Your staff will have no trouble learning to use it and will appreciate its efficiency.
Regardless of size, all companies must do mailings, often to many different clients or businesses at once. Use this template to save time and money while keeping mailings simple.
Download: Avery 8160 Template
Check this out while you wait!