If you create label templates from scratch using blank documents, spend time searching for Word label templates or order bulk preprinted labels through local or online professional printers, it is time to stop! Our free and easy-to-use, downloadable Avery 5366 Label Template features 30 labels per sheet. With it, you can quickly create and print custom self-stick #5366 size labels without working from scratch or wasting time or money.
How to Use the Avery 5366 Label Template
- First, download the template, open Microsoft Word, click the “File” tab, locate the template file and open it.
- Second, type your labels as desired. If you want to use the predesigned fields, insert your cursor into the space next to Important Project and enter your project’s name. Repeat this process with the Date Started and Date Completed fields. If you don’t like the field names, highlight and delete them and then type new field names or any other wording you want. For example, instead of “Important Project,” you might type only the project or folder name. If the folder is for a specific year, you might remove “Date Started” and “Date Completed” and type only the year.
- Third, edit the pre-made and self-typed text to emphasize certain words. Use the formatting toolbar on Microsoft’s ribbon to edit font styles, sizes and colors or to add underlining or italics.
Tips for Using the Avery 5366 Label Template
- First, if you don’t need 30 labels, highlight and delete the pre-designed text on the labels you don’t want to print out.
- Second, use the “WordArt Tools” tab to add custom text effects to labels to make them stand out against your folders.
- Third, keep in mind that you can organize other areas of your workspace with labels from the Avery 5366 Label Template. For example, you can use this template to label storage bins, cabinet shelves or office equipment; or create mini nametags.
Organize your files and office in a flash without hassle or extra cost using the Avery 5366 Label Template!
Download: Avery 5366 Label Template
Check this out while you wait!