All homes and businesses have an extraordinary amount of papers, receipts, and other records that need to be properly filed. Organizing a business or home office can be one of the most productive things that you can do for your family or workers. By setting up file folders to contain all of that paper work you will allow everyone to be able to find what they are looking for at a moments notice. One of the best ways to set up those files is by using customizable labels that can be easily created using the Avery 5202 Template that is available for download free from this page. Follow these simple directions to create your own custom labels.
How to Use the Avery 5202 Template
- First, download the template free from this page.
- Second, you will notice that the template is capable of creating seven labels per page.
- Third, input the information for each file folder label into the appropriate fields. Here you can choose the font, color of type and the words you would like to print on each file folder label. Make sure you are double checking all spelling to maintain an easy to find and professional looking folder label. You can print different information on each of the seven per page available labels.
- Fourth, you are ready to save and print. Save your completed work to your desired location on your computer so that you can reprint labels from your Avery 5202 Template as you need them. When you are ready to print the labels you will need to adjust your sizing on your printer to accommodate the 4″ x 6″ sheet that make up the Avery 5202 label sheets.
Tips on Using the Avery 5202 Template
- First, make sure that all of the spelling on your labels is correct. This will ensure professional looking labels that anyone can easily read and understand.
- Second, when printing remember that Avery 5202 label sheets are 4″ x 6″ and adjust your printer accordingly.
- Third, make sure to save your Avery 5202 Template to your computer so that you can reprint matching labels as you need them.
Setting up file folders for your home or business is a simple task that can eliminate the stress of not being able to find paperwork quickly. By using the customizable, free labels that you create from the Avery 5202 Template you will have folders that are not only easy to find, but beautiful and consistent too.
Download: Avery 5202 Template
Check this out while you wait!