The Avery 42895 template is a holiday style return address label for sending out gifts by mail or packages. Whether you’re a business who wants to add holiday spirit to your labels, or an individual who wants to send Christmas cards or presents to loved ones, the Avery 42895 template will help you spread cheer and good will to your fellow men. While the template itself is primarily designed as a return address label, you could change it to a gift-wrapping label to place on a wrapped gift bag or present. You can customize it for other holidays or special occasions as well.
How to Use the Avery 42895 Template
You can find the Avery 42895 Template right here and download it free of charge. You do have to have Microsoft Word 2007 or later installed to use it (it will not work with Microsoft Word 2003 or earlier).
- If you’re going to use this template as a return address label, you can replace the name, address, city, state, and zip code fields with your own. If you want to simplify the template for gift-wrapping purposes, you can simplify the field to have a “To” and a “from” field.
- You can add or delete cells in the address label table if you want to increase or decrease the size of the labels. You can also copy the table and add additional pages if you want a larger variety of labels.
Tips for Using the Avery 42895 Template
In addition to the regular uses of the template, there are additional customizations you can make to it.
- You may want to change the background color of the label page to a holiday color.
- If you want to change the picture or format the table to add bordered backgrounds, you can replace the Santa picture with other holiday-themed clip art from the Microsoft library, or you could customize a label background using Microsoft Publisher.
- Other holiday themes you could use for this template are Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
Download: Avery 42895 Template
Check this out while you wait!