If you’ve ever traveled and forgot something or maybe just thought there might be a better way, then you need the free 27 Travel Hacks List to get your next trip off the ground more smoothly. This free Word document had everything you need to pass TSA checks and travel in comfort. Simply download the template and follow the instructions given below. If you’re ready to start traveling without the nagging feeling you forgot something, or getting pat down by security at the airport, then give this template a try today.
Using the free 27 Travel Hacks List
You will first need to download the free template file by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
Next, print the sheet out for you to use at your leisure. To print your free copy of the template, just scroll to the top of the page and click the “File” button then choose the “Print” option from the list that will appear.
Some of the items on the list you might already know, there are a few that most people wouldn’t even think about.
7. Understand Code Shares to earn miles on partner airlines
8. Clean your cookies & search history for cheaper fares
9. Fly on a Boeing 767 – they have fewer seats than other planes
10. Many airlines offer free stopovers, so go check out some extra cities
11. Download your airline’s app for flight info & paperless boarding
12. Prepare a go-bag of essential items
You can see how this list is perfect for people to travel cheaper, faster, and more efficiently. Be sure to go through every item on the list before buying your tickets online, there may be a few tricks that can save you money too.
Get started today by clicking the link below.
Check this out while you wait!